From 10. until 12. May the Continuous Lifecycle London takes place as an online conference. The three conference days are dedicated to a priority topic. On the 10th. May everything revolves around Devops, Tuesday is dedicated to the topic Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI / CD), and the 12. May treat containerization – especially, but not only with Kubernetes.
The organizers of the CLL Online 2021 are heise developer and The Register. The program of the conference covers with a total of 18 submit and three keynotes, among other things, the following topics:
- Gitops: Zero-Touch Infrastructure and Application Provisioning
- Lost Production and Needs Sure Why? Track Your Code Releases!
- Continuous Non-Functional Testing of Microservices on K8s
- How Stoping Calling Software Rubbish Helped US BeCome Better Developers
- Resilience Engineering, Devops, And Psychological Safety
- Automating The Enterprise With Kubernetes Operators
Tickets for a conference date are valid for 99 British pounds plus VAT. Two days cost 175 pounds plus VAT, and access to all three days suggests with 250 pounds plus VAT to book. For ongoing information on Continuous Lifecycle Online 2021, it is important to follow the event on Twitter and subscribe to the newsletter.